Sunday 2 October 2011

Bob Marley Disc Birthday card

The person this card was for LOVES music. I would go as far as to say he’s totally obsessed with music and all things lyrical! So I took a quote from a Bob Marley song that I found particularly apt for him, and used it on his card [Love the life you live / Live the life you love – Bob Marley].

The card is round, as it’s to represent a cd or vinyl disc, sticking to the music theme. Plus it makes it a bit different to the rectangular/square cards that seem to dominate the card market.

All of this was designed by me using Silhouette Studio software, and the sentiment was handwritten and cut out in the same way.

No video – this card took me HOURS to get right, and I couldn’t face making it again just to video. But I thought I’d share it in any case. Hope you like it, and I’ll be back soon with a video I recorded over the weekend, so watch this space!!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing card! I Love it!

    I love all your cards, Sylv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, finally another card! And, it's super cute too! I've been checking your blog for ages, and now my checking has finally payed off! ;)

    I look forward to more cards (and videos?) in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent piece of information, I had come to know about your website from my friend kishore, pune,i have read atleast 8 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your site gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanx a lot once again, Regards, bob marley quotes

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your feedback on my projects, it always makes me smile - thanks! =)